Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kris Humphries Signs 24 Million Dollar Deal - Mocks Little Kanye ...





Earlier this year Kanye West released a very forgettable song called “Way too cold” that took a shot a NBA power forward Kris Humphries. West who is now dating Humphries ex-wife, fame whore Kim Kardashian, you know the same girl that became famous for a sex-tape, wrote these lyrics:


“And I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim/Around the same time she had fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thang/ Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”


Well, as most things that Kanye West says, those lyrics were meaningless, because not only did now Brooklyn Nets minority owner, Jat-Z not drop Humphries from his team last season, the Nets just signed the Humphries to a two year, 24 million dollar deal. The fact is that Jay-Z has no influence in personal decisions or player signings and Kanye was again talking out of his ass.


After his deal was signed, Humphries had a little fun sticking it to West. tweeting, “I’m up at Brooklyn!” @S_C_ “lucky I didn’t have Jay drop me from the team” lol!


Just as an outside obsevation, Humphries is 6’9 and weighs about 250, Kanye West stands about 5’7 and doesn’t weigh as much as Kim Kardashian’s left butt cheek. It’s pretty funny to hear this midget of a man talk trash to an NBA power forward who makes his living defending 7 footers in the paint 82 nights a year.


For more on the story, check out [DailyNews]






About Scott St. John


I have worked in the media for over 30 years as a Producer,director, cameraman,photographer and in publicity. I have worked for the four major television networks and for over 2o different cable networks. From American Idol to the Today Show to HBO Documentaries to the Academy Awards, I have been fortunate to work at the highest professional level in television. As a photographer, my work has been published or seen online in magazines such as Maxim, Stuff, Us weekly, InTouch,Gotham, Shock, OK magazine and more. My work has taken me to the four corners of the world from Africa to South America to Europe to Japan. It's been a great run and I am happy to be on board with the News Burner team.




Source:


http://www.thenewsburner.com/2012/07/18/kris-humphries-signs-24-million-dollar-deal-mocks-little-kanye-west/






via The News from http://kimklines.blogspot.com