Saturday, July 28, 2012

Malik Zenishia Zainab: DIARY OF FASHIONISTAS




clothes


"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world." — Alicia Keys




bb


when choosing sunglasses is to consider what statement you are trying to make with the glasses. Do you want to mimic a celebrity trying to hide from the paparazzi? If so, go for big, black, and look to cover your entire face. Do you want your sunglasses to harmonize with your overall look? If so, look for sunglasses that blend into your overall look and contribute to an outfit instead of the sunglasses being the outfit. Or don't even think of the purpose of the glasses or the shape of your face -- purchase what you like and wear them with confidence. If you wear anything with confidence, you are going to make it look good!




FASHION BY MALIQ (House Of MaliQ)


I think of myself as a girl who love fashion,who is crazy about style.I believe fashion is how we express our personality,our way to show the world who we are.This days,I figure out lot of people get to wear what they feel suits them.Well I think that's what fashion is all about.It's about being classy,sexy in a different way,being confident irrespective of your body image.Nobody wants to know how you got that beautiful dress,but just make sure it looks good on you.I respect style for one thing,it's gives that opportunity to be you.It's Fashion&style,Celebrities,Designers,Models it's HOUSE OF MALIQ baby!




Source:


http://houseofmaliq.blogspot.com/2012/07/diary-of-fashionistas.html






via The News from http://kimklines.blogspot.com