Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pan Am and Kim Kardashian | The Sky Steward





Fergie and I with Marvel and Laura



I just returned from 6 days at The Atlanta Gift Show exhibiting the Pan Am Collection of carry on bags. Stephen and I are the representatives for the line in the Southeast US and the Caribbean. I love being around all the Pan Am products and really think these bags are amazing. My black “Orion” bag has been traveling with me for over 2 years and it is still going strong.


At the Pan Am booth, I had the pleasure of working with two great ladies who were our Pan Am stewardesses during the show. Although they were models, they did a fantastic job of getting buyers excited about the line. Fergie, my three pound Yorkie, was also at the booth and she was a major hit as hundreds of people stopped by to see her. All the attention was exhausting for her and she has been recovering all day on the sofa in my office.


I have a big travel week ahead starting on the 23rd of July. This week is super busy including a party with Kim Kardashian which will benefit my charity, Dress for Success Miami on Friday night….more to come.




Share via email

No related posts.




Source:


http://www.dearskysteward.com/33198/pan-am-and-kim-kardashian/






via The News from http://kimklines.blogspot.com