Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ronda Rousey: “I Would Beat The Crap Out Of Kim Kardashian ...

The News
Recently
Ronda Rousey: "I Would Beat The Crap Out Of Kim Kardashian ...
Jul 12th 2012, 16:56

Posted on July 12th, 2012 at 9:56 am

True

Kim Kardashian may want to steer clear of female MMA champion Ronda Rousey because the athlete wants to kick Kim's you-know-what.

Rousey, who posed nude on the cover of ESPN's "The Body Issue" magazine, was asked on Wednesday night what celebrity she would love to get her hands on in the ring. "You know what, I would beat the crap out of Kim Kardashian," she said.

"Any girl who is famous and idolized because she made a sex video with some guy and that's all that you're known for, 'Oh, I got my fame for [expletive],' I think it's pretty stupid, sorry, but it's true."

"I don't want some girl whose entire fame is based on a sex video to be selling Sketchers to my 13-year-old little sister. That's the kind of role model I do not want her being around … girls like Kim Kardashian are being pushed in her face and it's not healthy," she continued.

Ouch!

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions