Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Very Josie: Whores!







Maybe I'm a bit vertically challenged. Maybe... Somehow it works on Kim Kardashian. Anyway....

Here's what my friends are saying about this on TWITTER. OMFG



Lightbulb: Whatever I have done to offend the poker gods ...I AM FREAKIN' SORRY, OKAY???


Grumpy The Whore: I think Josie's in charge of such things. So basically, you're screwed.


Lightbulb: Our Little Princess should walk in my shoes for a night ...


Grumpy The Whore: Your shoes wouldn't work. She needs like 6" heels just so that people don't accidentally step on her.


Lightbulb: I heard Josie is short with people when she is mad at them. Looks like she is mad at the world.


Grumpy The Whore: Yes, she is short with everyone. Oompa Loompas in Willy Wonka's factory want her to visit so they have someone to look down on.


Hmmmm 6 inch heels...





Heels are not a bad idea! Revenge is sweet, like me.

Josie




Source:


http://veryjosie.blogspot.com/2012/07/whores.html






via The News from http://kimklines.blogspot.com