Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Kim Kardashian on cropping North West out of photo: Can I live ...



Katherine De Guzman – Fourth Estate Contributor


Hollywood, CA, United States (4E) – Kim Kardashian has recently posted a photo on her Instagram page and it was a cropped photo of her daughter, North West. The 34-year-old has then received comments about her cropping the photo just to show her ultra-gram look.


Fans of the star shook their head with disapproval as they think that what Kardashian did was not at all a great decision.


However, Kim did not want to take any more of the hate as people are making such a big deal about the matter. The missus of Kanye West took it to Twitter to explain her side as she wrote: “Wait is this really news that I posted a selfie & cropped my daughter out? LOL. Her eyes were closed and I was feeling my look! Can I live?!?!”


Kardashian has been posting a lot of snapshots of her one-year-old daughter on Instagram over the weekend when her cousin, Mason Disick , who celebrated his fifth birthday.


Aside from that, Kim K is also reportedly preparing for Christmas but pointed out that she will not be spoiling North. Kim said in a statement, “We have something special that we have at our new house for her that we’re going to give her on Christmas. I try not to go overboard. I let everyone else spoil her.”


appdevempire



Source:


http://ift.tt/13viNtr






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1lMSeED